Seagate introduces the world’s first surveillance optimized drive.
The world’s first drive optimized for use in 24/7 video surveillance environments, Surveillance HDD reduces system returns and maintenance costs while improving customer satisfaction.
- Tuned for high-write workloads and multi-drive environments
- Firmware optimization keeps systems running longer, reducing support costs.
- 1M hours MTBF; 3-year limited warranty
Mitigate Data Loss
Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors help mitigate system vibrations in a multi-drive or RAID environment to maintain drive performance.
- Built to support surveillance systems with up to 16 drives
- Lets your customers add storage capacity as needed
- RAID systems supported by RV sensors for improved data reliability
- Available in massive 3TB and 4TB capacities
Never Miss a Frame
Advanced power settings cue Surveillance HDD to start recording at the precise moment motion sensing cameras are activated, so nothing is missed.
- New Idle 3 setting enables faster time-to-ready and smooth, uninterrupted footage
- Works with up to 32 simultaneous HD cameras
For more information about Seagate’s surveillance optimized drive and other security products, contact the experts of Paragon Security NYC.